Not all girls are destined to boast of perfect skin. Comedones, pimples, acne, blackheads – all this only moves the face away from the Hollywood ideal. Expensive procedures in beauty salons will help to cope with these problems. However, they are not for everyone. An excellent alternative to such manipulations is a black mask at home. The effect is amazing!
Black face mask
This cosmetic product has a complex effect on the skin:
- Cleansing. The active substances that the black face mask, created at home, penetrate into the deep layers of the epidermis and remove impurities.
- Rejuvenation. This miracle remedy increases turgor, so the skin after the procedures looks young and beautiful.
- Elimination of inflammation. This product is great for acne and other skin problems.
- Food. The composition of such a cosmetic product contains vitamins and other valuable elements.
Black mask for acne at home
The fight against rashes will be successful only with an integrated approach. It must be carried out in accordance with the following rules:
- It is forbidden to squeeze out pimples, even when it seems that they are about to burst. Carrying out such an operation on your own, you can bring an infection into the wound, which will provoke new foci of inflammation.
- Before preparing the composition, it is important to make sure that the utensils used are clean. Ingredients are best purchased at a pharmacy.
- During the period of skin treatment for rashes, it is better to stop using foundation and powder, as they greatly clog pores.
- A black acne mask should be applied to a cleansed face.
There are many recipes for remedies. The main advantage of such products is its naturalness. The composition of this cosmetics does not contain dyes, preservatives and other harmful substances. However, the naturalness of the remedy can simultaneously become both an advantage and a disadvantage. The latter is expressed by a short shelf life. It is necessary to store such a cosmetic composition strictly in a shady place and in the cold.
Mask that pulls out blackheads at home
A cosmetic product aimed at combating acne and other inflammations on the face must contain special components:
- salicylic acid;
- benzoyl peroxide;
- alpha hydroxy acid;
Without these components, there will be no pull effect. Also, the composition of the products used should contain substances that violate the integrity of the sebaceous plug. It can be hydrogen peroxide or activated carbon. At home, you can make an analogue of a black mask with your own hands. Such a healing product is easy to manufacture and has an enviable efficiency.
How to make a black mask at home?
Making this cosmetic product with your own hands is not troublesome. However, knowing how to make a black mask is only half the battle: you still need to use it correctly. The following rules must be observed:
- Before using a cosmetic product for the first time, you need to check the mixture for the presence of allergens.
- You should steam your face well.
- If the skin is covered with a large number of comedones, the cleansing procedure should be done twice a decade, and as a prophylaxis – 1 time.
Black mask at home without gelatin
Such a cleanser is being prepared from dark cosmetic clay. This component has the following properties:
- normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- cleanses the skin from comedones;
- improves blood circulation in tissue cells;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- tightens the skin;
- relieves inflammation.
Clay black mask recipe
- lemon or lime juice – 1 teaspoon;
- alcohol-based calendula infusion – 1 teaspoon;
- clay powder.
It is necessary to combine lemon juice with tincture of calendula. Then clay powder must be added to the resulting liquid. The components should be thoroughly mixed. You should get a mass of creamy consistency. Such a therapeutic mixture can only be used for oily type epidermis. The finished composition cover the face and hold until dry.
Black mask with gelatin
“Make” this cosmetic product will not be difficult. The main advantage is that a black mask with gelatin created at home is completely non-traumatic for the face. Contaminants adhering to the “film” are easily removed with it. In addition, activated charcoal present in this product disinfects the skin.
- food gelatin – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- activated charcoal – 1 tablet;
- milk – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
The tablet must be crushed and combined with gelatin. Milk is poured into this loose mixture and everything is mixed well. Then the composition is sent to the microwave for 15 (or a little more) seconds. Charcoal and gelatin should dissolve in milk. Cover the face with a warm mixture and lightly drive it into the skin. Then smear the epidermis with a second layer of cleanser.
Black film mask at home
This cosmetic product is considered the most effective in the fight against comedones. The product is based on charcoal, which is an amazing absorbent. It draws out harmful substances and metabolic products from the deep layers and removes them away. At home, a black mask is very simple to make. It requires simple and affordable ingredients.
- lemon juice – 5 drops;
- activated charcoal – 2-3 tablets;
- granulated sugar – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- chicken egg – 1 pc.
The tablets are crushed and mixed with sugar and juice. Separate the yolk from the protein part. The latter is what you will need to prepare the “film” at home. The yolk is not used. The finished product is applied to pre-prepared skin. The recommended frequency of such procedures is twice or thrice a week. Cleansing more often can dry out your skin.
Mask made of PVA glue and activated carbon
To prepare this cleansing cosmetic, you only need 2 ingredients. The first is glue. Ideally, it should be stationery waterproof. This glue is absolutely safe. If necessary, it can be washed off with water. In a duet with charcoal, the glue forms a film that easily captures dark dots from hard-to-reach places and pulls them out.
Homemade cleanser recipe
- activated charcoal – 2 tablets;
- PVA glue.
Tablets are crushed to a state of dust. Mix this powder with glue until a mixture of thick consistency is obtained. Removes make-up residue from the face and steams the skin. Then a mask of coal and glue is applied to the surface with a thin layer. Then they wait half an hour until the composition hardens, and carefully tear off the “film”. To remove the remnants of glue, be sure to wash.
Black mask at home without charcoal
Cosmetic clay acts as a “color” in this cleansing product. The action of this miracle component enhances the aromatic tea tree oil. A homemade product helps to cope with inflammation of the skin and dark spots. This cosmetic product is designed to cleanse the epidermis of the fatty type.
Black mask for acne at home – recipe
Water must be boiled and cooled. Clay, aromatic oil and vinegar are mixed. Water is introduced into this composition (a mixture should be obtained, which is similar in consistency to a paste). The finished cosmetic slurry is applied liberally to the cleansed face. After 10 minutes, the composition is washed off with chilled water. Then the skin is treated with tonic and anti-inflammatory cream.