Most representatives of the strong half are the appearance of small wrinkles and gray hair, and only a few try to hide them. But many of the fair sex, on the contrary, influence their appearance in various ways. Even the smallest defects on the skin – be it spots or completely invisible wrinkles – become a reason for a bad mood and many complexes. Women are looking for more and more new means of combating the first signs of aging. And one of them is wrinkle fillers – creams and gels that can even out the skin. They seem to push out small depressions from the inside.
Wrinkle fillers – fillers
Fillers are cosmetic products that can even out the skin. There are two types of drugs:
- those that only remove wrinkles for a few hours;
- newer ones, which also have restorative properties that preserve smooth skin for a long time.
There are many wrinkle fillers on the market, the main ones are:
- La Prairie 360 Anti-Wrinkle;
- PRO3R Carita;
- Christian Dior – Capture R60/80;
- Chanel – Precision Micro Solutions;
- Babor – Wrinkle Filler;
- Lierac – Exclusive Solupatch.
Wrinkle filler for eye and lip contours
Many of these products have a general “rejuvenating” effect, but there are also specially targeted ones. So, for example, the most used to reduce the number of wrinkles around the eyes and lips are:
- La Prairie Anti-Aging;
- Givenchy – No Surgetics;
- Guinot – Acti Rides.
Wrinkle Filling Cream
Creams of this segment from various manufacturers have a different composition. Basically, they speed up skin renewal. The main representatives are:
- Juvena Instant;
- anti-wrinkle cream Collistar;
- Guam Microcellulaire;
- collagen cream from L’Oreal.