Every girl dreams of a perfect appearance, and it is almost impossible to imagine an ideal appearance without long eyelashes. Underlined by a clear line of eyelashes, the look acquires an elusive sensuality and produces an indelible effect on others.
A little about physiology
Long eyelashes are the dream of every girl. But their length and density is inherited, and, as you know, not all of us are lucky with genes.
In addition, it is worth remembering that each eyelash has its own lifespan, which consists of a stage of growth, rest and rejection. Eventually, the eyelash falls out and a new one grows in its place.
However, when exposed to adverse factors such as temperature changes, lack of vitamins, stress or age, eyelash renewal slows down significantly.
Since not all women are lucky with natural eyelashes, or they have lost their natural beauty under the influence of adverse factors. Here are some tips on how to care for your lashes so they look longer:
- Use professional serums that accelerate the growth of eyelashes. Today, professional products for creating long eyelashes are widely represented on the market. The most popular of them are MAC serum, Faberlic and Mary Kay repair serum. These serums are based on a complex complex of biologically active substances that affect metabolic processes in the cells of eyelash bulbs.
- Long eyelashes at home are obtained using decoctions or cosmetic oils. From the first category, decoctions of chamomile and cornflower, as well as tea compresses, are the most popular.
The greatest effect can be achieved if you use a mixture of vegetable and almond oil, as well as vitamin A capsules. The best result will be with an integrated approach and the simultaneous use of oils and compresses from decoctions.
After your desire has come true, and you have become the owner of the long and lush eyelashes that you dreamed of, you should figure out how to make up long eyelashes.
Long eyelashes in themselves are a worthy frame for the eyes and emphasize them remarkably, so the main eye makeup in this case is mascara.
In order to emphasize the beauty of natural eyelashes, you can also use special tongs. They will give an additional bend, and therefore volume to your cilia.
Next, we will analyze how to properly dye long eyelashes:
- With a sharpened eyeliner pencil matching the color of the mascara, place dots at the same distance between the cilia.
- Blend the pencil, giving extra volume to the eyelashes.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to the eyelashes and paint over in one layer with mascara.
- Apply a second coat of mascara, making sure the first is dry enough.
When applying mascara, remember the basic rules:
- Divide the eyelid into three imaginary segments.
- Eyelashes on the outer corner of the eye must be painted towards the temples.
- Eyelashes on the inside of the eye should be painted towards the bridge of the nose, and in the middle of the eyelid – up.
The same rules apply and, if necessary, make up the lower eyelashes.
To give your eyelashes length and density, you first need patience and consistency in actions. In addition, a significant role goes to your desire to have beautiful long and thick eyelashes.
For the same girls who are lucky by nature to have long eyelashes, we also advise you to follow our advice in order to maintain their “wealth” for as long as possible.