With the onset of hot sunny days, many women think about how to quickly tan. This is not surprising, because an even bronze tan makes the skin incredibly beautiful. Many believe that the more time they spend on the beach, the faster they will tan. But that’s not the case at all. You can get a tan in a short period of time only by following some rules and using special tools.
How to quickly get a tan in the summer?
In order to get a tan in the summer as quickly as possible, it is necessary to take baths only near water bodies: seas, rivers, lakes. This is due to the fact that the water surface has the ability to reflect UV rays, which greatly enhances their effect. But is that really all you can do to tan faster? Not! Those who want to achieve a bronze skin tone should also:
- Get active – swim a lot, fly kites, play volleyball or do other beach sports.
- Sunbathing between 8 am and 11 am and between 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Constantly change the position of the body, lying on the sand, turning to the rays of the sun in different directions.
To quickly and beautifully tan, you should use products such as tanning prolongators. They should be applied before sunbathing. They enhance the color and retain the resulting shade for a long time. The most effective means of helping to tan as quickly as possible at sea are:
- Lotion Dark Tanning by Australian Gold – it has an SPF factor, so it activates the synthesis of melanin, which will allow you to tan quickly, and protects the skin from UV rays.
- Cream Cosmetics Tanning Accelerator by Eveline – it contains shea butter, ß-carotene and walnut extract, it enhances the bronze tan and prevents redness.
- Spray “Sunburn” by Nivea – This tool enhances the production of melatonin, and also perfectly softens the skin.
- Spray Caribbean Gold by Sex Kitten – it contains alfalfa extract, which literally attracts UV rays, a set of natural melanin synthesis activators and hemp oil, which has anti-aging and moisturizing properties.
Using tanning prolongers after sunbathing is another quick and safe way to get a tan. It is best to apply lotion on the skin “After Sun” by Garnier or after sun balm Clarins. These cosmetics soften the skin, enhance the manifestation of sunburn and smooth the relief.
Folk remedies for sunburn
To get a tan in the sun as quickly as possible, you can also use folk remedies. Excellent helpers in obtaining a beautiful bronze hue are carrots and carrot juice. These foods contain a huge amount of beta-carotene. This substance increases the production of melanin. Before going out into the open sun, just drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice or eat a salad of carrots, grated on a fine grater, with any vegetable oil.
For those who want to quickly tan, you can use such a folk remedy as coffee oil.
Mix coffee and oil. Pour the mixture into a glass container, close it tightly and place in a dark place. Shake the container periodically. After 10 days, strain the oil.
With the resulting product, you need to rub the body and face with massaging movements 30 minutes before visiting the beach. If you have sensitive skin, you can add a couple of teaspoons of cream to it. Use the rest of the coffee grounds as a scrub.