Rare women can boast of the perfect length, shape of the eyebrows, as well as their shade. Fortunately, there are many methods to correct the situation, one of them is staining. Before performing the procedure yourself, you need to figure out how to paint your eyebrows with paint in order to avoid common mistakes.
Is it harmful to paint eyebrows with paint?
For the production of a pigmenting composition, natural dyes are always used, for example, henna and basma, so using the method in question is practically safe. The only situation where problems can arise is very sensitive skin. Therefore, before applying the paint, it is advisable to test the reaction of the epidermis.
Should I dye my eyebrows?
The advantage of dyeing hairs with a persistent pigment is its long-term effect. Within 1-1.5 months, you will not need to adjust your eyebrows daily with a pencil or special powder.
On the other hand, the paint is washed off quite quickly, so regular correction is required.
What color and how often is it better to paint eyebrows?
The choice of means depends on individual needs. There are 2 forms of pigment – in dry form and gel consistency. In the first case, you will need to dilute the powder with water. This takes some time, but allows you to keep the paint longer for the following procedures.
The shade should be as close as possible to the natural color of the hair. Many makeup artists advise you to purchase several types of paint at once and mix if necessary to achieve the perfect tone.
The frequency of correction depends on the type and structure of the hairs. Light eyebrows require dyeing once every 4-5 weeks, while dark eyebrows require one procedure every 1.5-2 months.
How to paint eyebrows with paint?
After preparing the mass for staining, you must perform the following steps:
- Apply oily cream around the eyebrows with a cotton swab.
- Using a special thin brush, start coloring from the wide end of the eyebrows.
- Evenly distributing the paint, work out the hairs along the entire length, slightly protruding beyond the end of the thin part of the eyebrows.
- With a cotton swab dipped in a mild solvent, carefully correct the contour and give the desired shape.
- Leave the paint to act for the time specified in the instructions for it, then remove the pigmenting solution from the eyebrows with a damp cotton pad.