Severe dryness of the skin of the hands is a problem for many women. It is especially relevant in winter, although it happens that hands are subject to overdrying throughout the year. This is due to the fact that in the skin of the hands there are almost no sebaceous glands, which are responsible for moisturizing and protecting the epidermis. Also, it is the hands, to a greater extent than the rest of the body, that are subject to the aggressive influence of hard water, household chemicals, etc. As a result, the palms and the back of the hand become unpleasant when touched, acquire an untidy, untidy appearance.
Choosing a hand cream for dry skin
With this trouble, everyday hand care should be special, and the main remedy for this is hand cream for very dry skin. It must meet several important criteria:
- easy to absorb;
- do not leave a film feeling;
- give the skin softness;
- protect from ultraviolet rays (if the cream is daytime).
It is desirable that a hand cream for dry skin have moisturizing, nourishing and protective properties at the same time. You can find a good hand cream for dry skin in a pharmacy or in a cosmetics store. Before purchasing, it is advisable to test the product and be sure to familiarize yourself with its composition. The water phase in the cream for dry skin of the hands should not be more than 60%, and as active ingredients it should contain fatty oils and vitamins, as well as lanolin and glycerin. The presence in the cream of plant extracts, lactic ferments, allantoin, panthenol, dimethicone is welcome.
Review of creams for very dry skin of the hands
Consider several brands of creams, the use of which, according to women’s reviews, allows you to achieve the most successful results:
- Hand cream “Soothing”, “Velvet Hands” (Russia) – contains cocoa butter, panthenol, allantoin, helps eliminate the feeling of dryness, restores the skin.
- Hand cream “Embrace of tenderness” from Dove (Poland) – contains shea butter, promotes deep nutrition and saturation of tissues moisture.
- Revitalizing hand cream from Garnier (Israel) with allantoin, glycerin and a protective complex, provides nutrition and skin renewal.
- Hand cream “Douceur des Mains” from Payot (France) – contains jojoba oil, shea butter, almond extract, promotes powerful hydration, nutrition and skin regeneration.
- Cream-balm for dry skin of the hands “Duty Pharmacy Ekolla” from “Biokon” (Ukraine) – with olive and peach oil, panthenol, vitamin E, enriches the skin with moisture and useful substances.