Fruit acid for pedicure began to be used relatively recently. Therefore, for now, the procedure is only beginning to gain momentum. Those who have already tried it will gladly recommend it to relatives and friends. The so-called acid pedicure has many advantages. And one of the main ones is that you can easily do it at home on your own.
What is the essence of the use of fruit acid for pedicure?
The pedicure technique using fruit acids is based on the ability of the latter to penetrate deep into the skin and effectively exfoliate dead skin particles. In addition, the substances have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
For a pedicure with fruit acids at home, you will not need any special devices. Chemical components will independently make the skin smooth and pleasant to the touch. And for this, a person will need to make minimal efforts – even if the procedure is carried out on hardened male heels.
How to use fruit acid products for pedicure?
The best option is a special gel. Buying it today is not difficult. The composition of this cosmetic product includes natural fruit acids, glycerin, retinol and other substances. Upon contact with the skin, the gel is quickly absorbed. And due to water, it loosens the keratinized epidermis.
Any pedicure product with fruit acids is very easy to clean off with an ordinary abrasive brush, which should be in every home. Due to the almost one hundred percent natural composition, hypoallergenicity is ensured. Although it will not be superfluous to test the tool first.
Here’s how to properly use fruit acid for a pedicure:
- First of all, you need to wash, steam a little, disinfect and dry your feet. To do this, you need to make baths and use an antiseptic.
- Shake the fruit acid pedicure gel and use a synthetic brush to gently apply it on the feet and, if desired, on the cuticles.
- After 3-5 minutes, use a brush to wash the composition. Together with loose skin, it will be painlessly removed in layers.
- Wash your feet again in clean water. Use a scrub if you like, but it’s not necessary.
- Be sure to treat your feet with a nourishing cream.
After the procedure, you immediately feel lightness in your legs.