Small blood vessels are rather fragile structures, which, under the influence of various adverse factors, are prone to stretching and damage. The result of such pathological processes is rosacea – the treatment of this defect is not mandatory, since it is considered a cosmetic, not a medical problem. However, for women, “spider veins” or telangiectasias cause a lot of inconvenience, forcing them to spend a lot of time disguising them.
Treatment of rosacea at home
With a mild degree of the pathology in question, you can still cope on your own, using various means for topical application. The following cosmetic products produce a proven effect:
- Bioderma Sensibio AR Cream;
- Darphin Intral Crème Apaisante;
- Vichy Idealia PRO;
- Caudalie Vinosource Creme;
- Pharmatheiss Cosmetics Skin in Balance Coupeliac;
- La Roche-Posay AR Rosaliac Intense;
- Uriage Roseliane Crème Anti-Redness Cream;
- Payot Doux Serum Crème;
- tianDe Capillary Restoring Cream;
- Frais Monde Crema Corpo;
- Egia Biosensitiva Comfort;
- Dr. Taffy Crema Calendula Couperose;
- Orlane Crème de Nuit Reparatrice;
- Lierac Apaisance Creme;
- Avène Antirougeurs Jour Crème;
- Skin Doctors Capillary Clear;
- Decleor Harmony Delicate Milky Cream;
- Ciracle Anti-Redness K Cream;
- Payot Anti-Redness Treatment Care Cream.
There are also pharmacological drugs used in the treatment of rosacea on the face and telangiectasias on the legs:
- heparin ointment;
- ointment “Calendula”, “Sabelnik”;
- Heparin and others.
Treatment of rosacea with folk remedies
Alternative medicine prescriptions, like conservative medicines, help to cope only with the initial stages of the pathology, reduce its severity and prevent its spread.
The following tools have a good effect:
- lotions based on tea from chamomile flowers (you can just apply bags);
- one-component mask of grated raw potatoes (apply for 10-15 minutes);
- lubrication of the skin with fresh berries – strawberries, cherries, cherries, lingonberries, raspberries, sea buckthorn.
Additionally, it is recommended to make an oil mixture from rosacea. It helps strengthen blood vessels and regenerate the skin.
- hazelnut – 5 ml;
- evening primrose – 2 ml;
- jojoba – 2 ml;
- wheat germ – 1 ml;
- patchouli – 2 drops;
- lemon – 2 drops;
- juniper berries – 1 drop;
- cypress – 1 drop.
Preparation and application
Shake the components thoroughly in a small glass bottle (dark). In the morning and evening, apply a mixture of oils to slightly moistened skin, leave for 15-20 minutes.
Couperose laser treatment
All of the above methods are not able to get rid of large moderate or severe telangiectasias, therefore, in most cases, dermatologists advise immediately contacting the hardware cosmetology office and just remove the damaged vessels.
Laser and ELOS treatment of rosacea allows you to get a pronounced effect after the first session. These methods of therapy cause a strong heating of dilated capillaries, which provokes blood clotting in them and gluing the walls of blood vessels from the inside. Over time, they completely dissolve, leaving no marks or scars. At the same time, ELOS technologies and laser exposure do not damage neighboring tissues and prevent recurrence of telangiectasias. The procedures are practically painless, devoid of negative side effects and complications, and do not require a rehabilitation period.