Angelina Jolie is the most sought after and beautiful Hollywood actress. In addition, she is a wonderful wife and mother of six children. But, despite the busy work schedule and a large family, this woman looks great and demonstrates her personality and character in everything.
Jolie is a very bright and charismatic person, she constantly strives for excellence and self-development. At the same time, Angelina Jolie’s style in clothes is very restrained, she prefers dark colors and simple, comfortable cut. And if earlier the Hollywood star openly demonstrated her sexuality, then recently her outfits have become distinguished by soft femininity and even modesty.
The ideal figure of the actress and a stunning appearance even without makeup is not just a given, but hard work. Angelina Jolie’s beauty secrets:
- balanced diet;
- regular sports activities;
- healthy lifestyle;
- high-quality cosmetics and care products;
- hardware cosmetology to prolong the youth of the face and body.
In addition to these simple rules, Jolie is of the opinion that you need to learn to accept yourself even with flaws.
Life position is characterized by Angelina Jolie’s tattoos. They not only decorate the body of the actress, but also allow you to better understand her as a person. The translation of Angelina Jolie’s text tattoos and the meaning of digital and symbolic patterns demonstrate her principles and main values in life.
Letters and text. At the moment, the actress has 8 text tattoos:
- On the left forearm is the inscription: “A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages”. This is a quote from Tennessee Williams, translation: “A prayer for the wild hearts that are kept in captivity.”
- On the left hand, a tattoo in the form of the letter h. She symbolizes Angelina’s warm relationship with her brother, James Haven.
- Just below the neck is the inscription: “Know Your Rights”. It is designed to remind women of self-esteem, translation: “Know your rights.”
- On the left shoulder blade there are 5 Khmer wisdoms arranged in a column. Translation:
- Below the navel, in the center is an inscription in Latin: “Quod me nutrit me destruit”. Translation: “The same thing that feeds me kills me.”
- On the right shoulder is a Chinese character meaning “death”. It was made as a reminder of the transience of life.
- On the right leg the inscription: “Whiskey Bravo”. This is the name of Jolie’s husband, Brad Pitt, encrypted in the international alphabet of the civil aviation organization.
- On the right hand is an inscription in Arabic, which translates as “courage” or “courage”.
“Let your enemies keep a distance from you.
May the acquired wealth be yours forever.
May your beauty be like the beauty of Apsara.
May faithful people always follow you wherever you go.
May they serve you and protect you.”
Interestingly, Angelina Jolie’s last tattoo on her arm was rather forced, because. used to cover up an earlier tattoo.
Numbers. Angelina Jolie’s Numerical Tattoos and What They Mean:
- The columns with numbers on the left shoulder of the actress are the geographical coordinates of the places where her children were born.
- On the inside of the left hand of Angelina Jolie, Roman numerals indicate the date of entry into the post of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
Symbols and patterns. Tattoo on the back of Angelina Jolie:
- On the lower back there is a figure of a Chinese dragon, which symbolizes wisdom and spirituality.
- A little lower is a symbolic blue (heavenly) window, which speaks of a dreamy nature and love of travel.
- Above the dragon is a large Bengal tiger. Chinese sages claimed that it brings wealth and endows with inner strength.
- A large black cross flaunts at the bottom of the abdomen. It’s stuffed just for beauty, on top of one of the bad tattoos.
Some believe that the actress spoils her beautiful body with tattoos, while others, on the contrary, admire them as decorations. One way or another, according to the star herself, they are an integral part of it and create a unique image of Angelina Jolie.
Due to the popularity of the actress, tattoo lovers often fill themselves with identical symbols and patterns. A sketch of most of Angelina Jolie’s tattoos can be found in many salons. In addition, having certain skills, sketches are easy to do on your own, based on Angelina’s photographs.